Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

Of Mondays



Need I expound the pic more?

I guess at some point in our lives, Mondays will become our least favorite day.  Yes, even for me who works from home.

I went back  to the time after graduation that I will be reporting for my first corporate job. It was a Monday of course (in 2006), and I was so excited I can’t sleep the night before. Still, I woke up early, dressed my best, and reported for work with a grateful heart and I will conquer the world attitude.

This should be an every Monday thought. Because after all, not everybody is blessed to have a job that pays the bills, takes care of our food, and even allows us to enjoy our lives occasionally.


So instead of tackling this day with a heavy heart, why not embrace the challenge that Mondays bring and face it head on. 



Go ahead and sparkle not only on Mondays, but every day.