Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Burnout

WARNING:

This will be full of rants so if you don't need any negativity, stay away. And I wont even say please.

Today was exhausting. And I would normally avoid using the word "literally" due to its redundancy, but what the heck, it is fitting.

My body has not yet fully recovered and it's as if the world has forgotten that I have made my plea to be excused from this -- the earliest possible time. Isn't health a valid reason to go? Try drinking four medicines per day and tell me how that feels?

I wanted to scream at the top of my voice. I wanted this world to stop. I want to be alone. I want an escape. I want my body to cooperate. I want it to be okay.

So dear Universe, please cooperate. Because a few more months, and I will burst. For real.