Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Separation Anxiety.

It's lunch break and I'm supposed to take a nap. I wasn't able to get enough sleep last night. Slept late, woke up three hours after and went to the airport at 5am for my sister's 10am flight to Qatar.

She might be in Thailand already as I write this. Apparently, her agency did not get her a direct flight to Qatar. At this time, when I'm supposed to be taking a nap, I think of her.


My sister and I are twins (born a year apart). Unlike other siblings, we enjoy looking alike, dressing alike, and playing who's who.  We did everything together and yes, we fight a lot. We are so different and yet alike in so many ways too. Most of the people close to us know that she acts more like the"ate" to me. We watch out for each other. We are the Camingawan sisters, Jaboom twins, Boyoyongs -- always an entity.



Today and the next 730 days, things will be different.


I am so happy that finally, she gets to fulfill her dream. We have prayed so long for this. I was with her last SFC ICON in Bohol when she claimed, "Ate, next year,   magiging SFC Middle East na rin ako." Great God indeed! Her prayers were answered. Thank you Lord.

A lot of things will be missed:

- Hugging her during sleep. (And recording her snore too!)
- Praying together
- Tambay moments.
- Heart to heart talks
- Laughing together.
- Eating out
- Salons and massage
- Traveling
- and yes, going to SFC International Conference with her (Siya kasi lagi nagiimpake for me pag byahe. Master organizer yun eh).

... kahit most of the time, sagot ni Ate Tets. hahahaha...

I didn't get to tell her that I'm thankful for all the days she spent with me during my hospital episodes. Pero alam naman nya na sobrang love ko siya.

It'll be difficult for sure to be without her. I know I'll adjust...mejo ma drama lang talaga ako. Plus, her role in the family is quite hard to fill -- caregiver, nurse, driver, errand girl, taga remind samin ng lahat ng gagawin. Ganun siya ka responsable! Sorry peeps! Emo eh.

To Bunso, you will be missed but 2 years isn't long. Spread your wings and it's your time to shine. This is your moment now, so seize it. Payaman ka tas ampunin mo na ko. Hahaha...And remember, use this opportunity well, and then give back everthing to God. I am praying for you. Sisters and bestfriends for life (through thin or thick, ng ating katawan bwahaha).

PS: Thanks friends for offering to be Candy's proxy sa mga tambay at gala.

Kiss Kiss!