Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

My prince, my love.



Dear Girlfriend,

While I can tell you to find a man who is handsome, extravagant, good with words, and romantic, I tell you now that you can have everything when you choose to be with a man of God. For the day will come when you are no longer in the honeymoon stage,  good looks will eventually fade and the weight keeps kicking in. The sweet words will be overused, and the luxuries will pass by. The man of God knows perfectly that you are a precious gift from God. And so he will take care of you like how God wants you to be treated. That man will know that the a love triangle is necessary: you, him, and your Creator. And if both of you will delight Him first, He will shower you with the desires of your hearts. Nothing can beat the storms of blessings in store for you.

I prayed for a man like that some years ago and God answered my prayers.

***

To my prince,

Thank you for treating me like the Princess God said that I am since day 1. Thank you for always reminding me that I am precious.



Thank you for always being the calm sea.


Thank you for making me smile, even if it's difficult. For telling me to "turn my frown upside down." And for stretching my curled eyebrows all the time.


For being my mission and service partner. For rising up to the challenge of  "walking the talk especially in Singles for Christ." For restoring my faith in the brothers of SFC.




For loving me in all of my shapes and forms.

May 2008


August 2008

December 2008

May 2010

June 2011

February 2012

For being a man of action and prayer.


For always replying "Let's pray" when I initiate a fight. :P

For simply being my frog Prince!



For believing that our relationship will be perfected in God's love.




Thank you for reminding me to just love my neighbors without expectations. For reminding me to "kill everyone with kindness." Thank you for being a living example of SFC-CLP talk 6, a walking proof of 1st Cor. 13


And hang on sweetie, God is still not done with me. I'm working on it. :)

Happy four years! I'm so blessed to have you. Thank God for you.



***

Sister, keep on praying because God answers prayers.Wait patiently and remain faithful as you wait. :)

May we all be continuously blessed.