Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

When Tets met Simplicity

One fine evening, I came across a sister's blog. It is about her journey to live simply. I felt right then and there that it was the answer to one of the many questions I have in mind. And so, like her, I decided to embrace the challenge. Not that I am even living a lavish lifestyle. Probably because there is too much that I wanted to do and wanted to become (all at the same time). I reckon that breaking down my desires into what truly matters will make the difference.

I am excited to learn again. Thanks Sis. Leslie for the resources. I know that I can always be better that what I am now. I know too that I am  not even close to knowing the full concept of this new journey. And so the studying begins.

Let me share though my first guidelines (source: Ruth Soukop and her Project Simplify). You think it's easy? Think again. I don't even make my bed daily! Yeah, shamefully.


Here's to becoming simple and better! To a new Me.

So help me God.