Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I choose me.


There will come a point in one's life for that major move. There will be a time to make a choice, to take that chance, and to welcome that change. All these don't really happen just once in our lives. For decisions are a way of life.


I just made one BIG CHOICE recently. I dared to make that BOLD MOVE. And in a matter of days my life will change. As to how big the change will be, I am excited to find out. I am also anxious but I know in my gut that everything will be alright. I know this because it is a leap of faith with God.

As always, choosing has its consequence. And one of it is getting hurt. I already forgot how it feels to be hurt by people I love. It's been a while. But then again, I cannot put the blame on them alone. Times like these, I need to to remember that every time I point a finger to others, there are four more pointed towards me. While I do not have the choice to avoid the pain in my current situation, I can always choose to do the right thing. I can always choose to do the most lovable thing. And while I take the time to understand everything, I can always choose what is good for everybody.

For now I am choosing myself and my dreams. I will let the universe conspire. People who love me will understand my choices. They will because ultimately, they will see that the choice I am making will also be good for me. I can't undo things. How I wish I can... but eventually, we learn and then move forward.

Yes, eventually, and in God's time, the pain will go away. For everything happens for a reason, and I am not alone in this fight. :)