Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

First Quarter Storm

The beginning of the year started just right for me. And every inch of my body feels that this year is just gonna be the most promising ever. Praise You always God. I just want to honor God for the storms of blessings and I await with expectant faith for more!


January

As usual, we spent New Year's eve with family, praying and eating together. Forgot to take pic! Bummer!

I spent the first day of the year mostly alone. Reflecting on God’s plan for me (and then cramming for school). But in the aloneness, I felt the need to really start the year right by closing some chapters in my life. And closing, I did. To date, I am still praying for complete healing.

This is also the month when I felt I’m really a student. I got to meet really nice people, adding to my circles. Graduate school peeps are really nice, and I’m glad that to take this journey with them.


And yep, got to taste authentic Korean dish for the first time! Yumyum!


Jan. 28, another milestone for 4Leaf, first wedding for 2012.




Lovin’ February.

Thank God for the 3.8 months with Papol!


Feb 14. It was my first time to celebrate Valentines alone by accident. I mean, the folks weren’t able to make it on time for our dinner reservation. I ate all the food, the restaurant closed, and then they arrived. Bummer! But who am I to ruin Valentine’s right? So we celebrated it at home instead and ate the take out food from the resto. Shempre, hindi ko na pinili pang icapture ang moment na ito :p

February 17-19 Great God experience. I got to serve in the 19th International Conference of Singles for Christ in Bohol. What a humbling experience! I can't believe that I get to share my meager talent in this AWESOME production.  Til now, I am still amazed with the overflow of talents in SFC, and how God put us all together. AMAZING! Thank you Papa God for the opportunity to serve.

Here's a glimpse of our segment for Talk 3 titled "Mary, Me?" before Praisefest. After the talk, we wrote down our love letters to God, and lit a skylantern to symbolize our readiness to surrender and let go of anything that's hindering us to follow Him.






Footnote! He answered another prayer that month. I can't say thank You enough!

Amazing March!

Survived UPOU! March 3 Final Exams!



This is me after DevCom 206 finals.


Us three: Cla, Marc, and me, after the two exams, and before grabbing a drink. Grad school is really fun because of my new friends.


March 18. Got a day tour in a luxurious resort for FREE! @Estrellas de Mendoza, Laiya, Batangas



 Mama's Bday, March 27
@Receipes, Solenad, Sta. Rosa, Laguna



Earth Day, Mar31 with Pakner (post 3.9 celebration)


Hay Lord, the best ka talaga! :)

Claiming the floodgates of heaven this 2nd Quarter.