Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

On Waiting for God's Time



I went to work today a bit heavy hearted. In fact, I went to sleep feeling really sad. I had my heart set on accomplishing a goal this month. I wanted to attend Grad School, and Monday is the Admissions Deadline. For some reason, this personal goal has been pushed aside for almost three years now. I've been a busy girl doing whatever God leads me to do. Quite frankly, it has been a lot.

I have always been the kind of girl who does everything in her capacity to get whatever she wants. Naniniwala akong diskarte and susi sa tagumpay. But as Paolo Coelho said, "When you put your heart into something, if it's really for you, then the universe will conspire." I hear a sister's voice now, "Pray also sis that it is God's will for you."

When I made the follow up call for that last Admission requirement early this morning, I knew, this isn't the time yet (match with God's FB message):P How disappointing! I can just anticipate what my Papa will ask me yet again, "Why? What happened? When?"

So as sad as I maybe tonight, I know there's always the second sem. I get God's answer. I know that I'm really gonna be super Tets should I pursue this now. I know I am capable of juggling all my roles really, but God knows me better. God always does. For now then, I just thank you Lord for the thing that has yet to come, and I pray for the grace to understand the things I can't for now. Are there more work for You? Are there more fulfilled dreams? Then please give me the patience to wait with hope on what You have in stored for me. Make me listen Lord... because You know how stubborn I can get most of the time.

Your will be done Lord. Your will be done.