Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Immortalizing.

It was another day of service for me. On a Pacquaio day, when the Philippines' world literally stood still, I was traveling to Calauan to give a talk on what it means to have a Life in the Holy Spirit.

I like traveling alone. It gives me a lot of time to think about the things I want to do. In service trips like this I pray the rosary and then listen to worship songs. I shut my mind to the outside world for as long as I can, until I feel I am ready for that talk.

In this trip came the idea of immortalizing my services for Christ. Mission is such a big word for me. I am not the best writer there is. My existing blog is full of youthful drams. However, since my commitment to making God smile bigger everyday 3 years ago, I feel that writing for Him is one of the best expressions of my love. Hence THIS blog.

I may not be able to go beyond land borders, but I too, shall be able do a beyond world wide web border mission. This is the journey of a mission-ready me.

So help me God.