Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just what I needed...



In my crazy hectic life these past few days, I got a
beautiful message that boosted my morale, up to the highest level, if I may
just add.




 




Mysterious indeed and I did not ask for this. He, yes, he,
.sent me a message through Friendster and simply told me that I’m pretty.. and
not only that, in the series of short message that we exchanged (of course, I
sent him a thank you reply, am I that ungrateful!), he told me that I am a “refined
and tactful interesting

lady.” All the more reason to smile…




 




And that’s what I needed. It’s an answered prayer from above
indeed, God’s way of reassuring me that despite my endless insecurities, I can
be beautiful. Well, at least somebody finds me beautiful with the exemption of
my mother, who until this day remains to be inconsistent with reinforcing that
fact.




 




***




Oh, I’m proud of myself today. I’m really exhausted, but
what the heck, I’m making good progress on my thesis. Chapter 2 is almost done
and I wrote Chap1 on scratch already..




 




Good job Tetsy, hope its good enough to make it to the
deadline. J