Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Coincidence? Maybe not.

Every time a guy comes into my life, my ex would suddenly pop up from
nothingness. Weird? I thought so too. I mean, we are definitely
friends, but we don’t have the luxury of time to really check on each
other’s lives, except for the occasional hellos.

When
a “prospect” expresses a sudden interest on me, my ex would text me
(out of I dunno what?!) and tells me he misses me. Or say, I’m talking
to this guy I’m crushing on, and my ex would suddenly miss call me,
endlessly. Oh, I could go on with more incidence of those kinds but
that’s what I’d want to share with you for now.*sulk*

Well,
nothing’s really wrong with that since we’re best friends then even
before we got together. But could it be, and I’m really cautious about
this, a sign that I’m not suppose to go out with anyone co’z maybe,
just maybe, it’s really “us”? Or could it be pure coincidence
distracting me from my future? Well, the fact that I’m dwelling on this
too much means I’m  paranoid. So don’t mind me. I guess it’s a
case of boredom-Im-all-alone-and-its-so-hot thing that is incurable
especially these past few days. OMG! I need help.